Bitter melon, also known as Momordica charantia or Karela, is a tropical and sub-tropical vine of the Cucurbitaceae family and is the most bitter of all fruits. The fruit is most often eaten when green and the skin is tender and edible. The plant contains several biologically active compounds called bitters, including charantin and momordicin, which help support glucose health and weight management when taken in conjunction with a sensible diet and fitness program.
Momordica charantia extract has a good hypoglycemic effect, known as plant insulin. The total component extract is used for type two diabetes, taking three times per day, 2G each time, can make the blood sugar to maintain normal level, because it is plant extraction, so compared with western medicine hypoglycemic drugs, non-toxic side effects.
Product name:Bitter Melon Extract Powder
Specification: 10% Charantin
Test method: HPLC
Chemical Name: Charantin
Raw material: Fruit of Momordica charantia L.
Product Type: Brown yellow fine powder
Molecular structure of type: Saponins compounds
Molecular formula and weight: C42H62O16, 822.92
1. lower blood sugar fast,
2. prevent and improve diabetes' complication,
4. regulate blood fats, and reinforce immunity.
5. It has functions of preventing scurvy,
6.protecting cell membrane .
7.It can prevent atherosclerosis
1. Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect;
2. Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
1KG : Packed in pharma-grade polybags,and then packed in Aluminum foil bag
25KG: Packed in pharma-grade polybag in duly lock sealed. Further packed in HDPE drums/ Hardboard cartons.
Carton size:D 36CM * H52CM Drum weight:28kgs
Shelf life: 2 years under well storage situation.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.