The loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) is a species of flowering plant in the family Rosaceae, an ancient fruit grown in Japan for the past 1,000 years which is probably native to the cooler hill regions of China to south-central China.Eaten in quantity, loquats have a gentle but noticeable sedative effect, lasting up to 24 hours.Ursolic acid (sometimes referred to as urson, prunol, malol, or 3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid), is a pentacyclic triterpenoid identified in the epicuticular waxes of apples as early as 1920 and widely found in the peels of fruits, as well as in herbs and spices like rosemary and thyme.Ursolic acid is used as a cosmetics additive. Ursolic acid can serve as a starting material for synthesis of more potent bioactive derivatives, such as experimental antitumor agents.
Loquat Leaf Extract Powder
50% 90% 98%
100% pass 80 mesh
Available Free Sample(10G-20G)
Cool , Dry , Avoid Light Avoid High Temperature
1. Loquat Leaf Extract has functions of calming, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-ulcer, lower blood sugar and so on.
2. Loquat Leaf Extract has the effect on lowering blood lipid and sugar, can be used to prevent hyperlipidemia and obesity.
3. Loquat Leaf Extract has obvious function of antioxidant.
4. Loquat Leaf Extract has effect of protecting liver, and recovering liver.
5. Loquat Leaf Extract has the function of relieving cough and eliminating stomach nausea.