Beta-carotene is the molecule that gives carrots their orange colour.It is part of a family of chemicals called the carotenoids, which are found in many fruit and vegetables, as well as some animal products such as egg yolks. Biologically, beta-carotene is most important as the precursor of vitamin A.It also has anti-oxidant properties and may help in preventing cancer and other diseases. Beta Carotene is also known as a provitamin because it can be converted in our body into vitamin A after oxidative cleavage by beta-carotene 15, 150-dioxygenase. In plants, beta-carotene, acts as an anti-oxidant and neutralizes singlet oxygen radicals formed during photosynthesis.
|Appearance||Red or red-brown free-flowing powder||Pass|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||5.4|
|Salmonella Spp||Not Detectable||Negative|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Not Detectable||Negative|
Product Name: Beta carotene, β-carotene
Molecular Formula: C40H56
Molecular Weight: 536.87
CAS No.: 7235-40-7
Appearance: Deep orange or red fine powder
Specification: Beta carotene: 1%,10%,20%,30%
EINECS Number: 230-636-6
1. Beta Carotene is an antioxidant and therefore may offer some protection against certain cancers and other diseases.
2. Beta Carotene is a naturally occurring substance present in green and yellow fruits and vegetables.
3. Beta Carotene is converted into vitamin A in the body and beta carotene is used as a vitamin supplement to prevent or treat vitamin A deficiency.
4. Beta Carotene can help prevent or treat reactions to the sun in some specific groups of patients.
1. Medical Purpose Beta Carotene is recognized to have functions of anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, caducity resistance, etc., for instance, beta carotene can improve immunity of AIDS patients.
2. Food Additive Beta Carotene besides caducity resistance and immunity improvement,beta carotene is also an important pigment and confirmed as nutritious food additive. Beta Carotene can be used as intensifying agent for lipid foods such as margarine salad oil and benne oil to help beta carotene absorption by human body.
3. Cosmetics Beta Carotene extractives contain abundant amino acid, vitamin, natural wet factor, microelement and other bioactive substances, and cosmetics (lipstick, kermes, etc.) added with beta carotene present natural and full color and luster and protect skin.
4. Forage Additive Beta Carotene can improve growth rate and flesh quality of animals, reproductivity of cattle, horse and pig, color and luster of red fish and shrimp, and darken color of bird's egg.
20KG/PE inner bag/carton
1. 24Hour-On-Line Professional Quick Response.
2. 15years of Exporting Experience to more than 20 countries all over the world.
3. Fast delivery within 10working days after payment.
4. Flexible payment methods: TT, LC, DP, Western Union, Paypal.
5. Professional guide on your purchase strategy based on market trendency.
Q1: Can I get some sample?
A: Sure. Free sample of 50-200grams can be provided upon request.
Q2: What's your quality assurance?
A:We have very strict quality control system, to reduce the complaint rate to nearly Zero. Meanwhile, Our products are certified by ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER,GMP,etc.
Q3: What's the MOQ?
A: For most of the products, MOQ is 100kgs, however, pls contact us for confirmation.
Q4: What's the lead time?
A: Production lead time is around 10days after payment confirmed.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
A: We accept the following payment terms:
30% TT in advance +70% before shipment.
L/C at sight
Q6, How long until I can receive the goods?
A: Shipping time depends on many factors (country of destination, quantity of goods, shipping method, Custom control, etc), the delivery time can range from 7days to 50days.
Welcome Write us below or visit our Company Website: tenwaychem.en.made-in-china.com; Thanks!