Wolfberry Extract / Gojiberry Extract
Lycium barbarum L
20%-60% Goji polysaccharides
Extract Ratio :10:1 20:1
Red Brown fine powder
Nourishing liver and kidney, replenishing vital essence to improve eyesight
Goji berry, also called wolfberry or lycii fructus, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a deciduous shrub native to China. They have been present in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many years, as a remedy for conditions such as diabetes, lowered immunity, premature aging, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. More recent studies found possible benefits of goji berries that included a feeling of well being and calmness, increased athletic and sexual performance, better quality of sleep and weight loss.
1.Enhance sexual function and improve fertility.
2.Protect eyesight ,liver and kidney.
3.Promote immunity .
5.Improve the memory and sleep.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
Shelf Life: 24 Months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
1. 1kg/Aluminium foil bag, Inside: two plastic bags
2. 25kg/fiber drum, Inside.: two plastic bags .Size: ID35cm×H51cm, 0.08m3/Drum; Gross Weight: 28kg.
3. Keep in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.